Tours in Jerusalem
Not only is Jerusalem home to important religious, historical and archaeological sites, it’s also a center for great cultural, gastronomical and social delights. With an Israel with Love tour you can:
- Explore historic synagogues.
- Tour churches in the Old City and the Mount of Olives.
- Visit artists in their studios and learn the motivation behind their work.
- Experience a Shabbat meal with a local Jerusalem family.
- Meet residents of Jerusalem’s Old City.
- Grab a flashlight and make your way through the 2,700 year old Hezekiah’s Tunnel.
- Explore the aromatic alleyways of the Machaneh Yehuda outdoor market
- Taste wonderful locally produced wines in the Judean Hills.
- Explore Herodion – Herod’s former palace and final resting place.
- Participate in a mitzvah project with one of several community service programs.
Onnie could not have been more accommodating
Onnie was fantastic and could not have been more accommodating. She was knowledgeable, enthusiastic, developed a great rapport with each of us individually and with the group as a whole. Furthermore, it was clear she loved what she was doing and it was not an easy trip as the weather was desperately hot – at Masada, the Dead Sea and in Ein Gedi as well as in Jerusalem. The children,who are never shy, were filled with “on target” questions throughout and if she did not have the answer, she came with it the following day. Furthermore, if an issue came up and related to something someone asked or that occurred days before, she had the ability to synthesize everything.
Carol and Phil, U.S.