Special Needs Tours
Israel with Love owner, Onnie Schiffmiller, is registered through the Israel Ministry of Tourism to guide people with special needs. If you are traveling with a family member who needs some extra assistance, We can create itineraries designed to meet the needs of family members with physical, cognitive or emotional challenges.
- Itineraries that include hotels, restaurants and parks with wheelchair accessibility
- Wheelchair or walker rental through Yad Sarah
- A wheelchair-accessible van
- Tours with extra care to describe sites in detail to visually impaired family members
- Guiding with an amplifier for the benefit of members with a hearing loss
We have tours that include medical personnel for any emergency that might come up.
Keeping children interested is always a problem, adding ADHD can make the situation a bit more challenging. We do however have our solutions.
We have tours that take into account wheelchairs as well as walkers We understand very well that just because one has limited mobility it doesn’t mean they should not be able to see our beautiful country.
Allergies, be it food (peanut butter), insects (bees) or even too much sun can ruin a trip. The more I know, the better I can plan a successful trip.