Tours in Northern Israel
Israel’s north is home to beautiful mountain trails, spas, 5-star restaurants and internationally recognized wineries. With an Israel with Love tour of the North you can:
- Rappel off a mountain cliff.
- Breathe refreshing mountain air with a nature walk on top of Mount Meron.
- Jump on a jeep and tour along the Lebanese border. See first-hand what it’s like to live in a border community.
- Visit the remarkable city of Tzfat.
- Browse and shop your way through the alleyways of its famous artists’ colony.
- Visit artists’ studios and watch as they demonstrate their crafts.
- Tour ancient synagogues and discover why the early kabbalists settled here.
- Hop onto the ski lift and ascend to the top of Mount Hermon, Israel’s tallest peak.
- Bike in the Hula Valley stopping point for 500,000,000 migratory birds.
- Dine on the shores of the Sea of Galilee.